WIN A DREAM TRIP OF A LIFETIME
Listen weekdays to Gator Country 101.9. When you hear the "ACM Sounder", be the 9th caller to 239-498-1019 and you will win a FREE digital download and be qualified to win the Grand Prize trip to the ACM Awards on April 6th courtesy of EMI Records.
Grand Prize winner will be annonced on Friday March 21st with Val & Scott.
GRAND PRIZE INCLUDES:
A 4 DAY AND 3 NIGHT TRIP TO LAS VAGAS! SATURDAY, APRIL 5th THROUGH TUESDAY, APRIL 8th
TICKETS TO THE 49TH ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
ACM PARTY FOR A CAUSE FESTIVAL
DELUXE LODGING AT MGM GRAND
ROUNDTRIP COACH CLASS AIRLINE TRANSPORTATION
AIRPORT GREETINGS & ALOHAS
TRIP ASSISTANCE & HOSPITALITY DESK
COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRONIC TRIP WINNER KIT
TRIP WINNER CONGRATULATIONS EMAIL NEWSLETTER
TRIP PARTICIPANT LAMINATES & LANYARDS
WORLD-CLASS TRIP STAFF
HOST AND ESCORT AT ALL EVENTS
24 HOUR-A-DAY EMERGENCY ACCESS
*TRIP IS FOR ONE WINNER AND THEIR GUEST.
DOES NOT INCLUDE MEALS OR SPENDING CASH.
ALL TRIP EVENTS, VENUES, DATES AND ARTISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
CERTAIN CONDITIONS APPLY TO AIRFARE.
WWGR-ACM Trip Official Contest Rules
Renda Broadcasting SWF, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Company"), will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation. Gator 101.9 ACM Contest. Listeners will be directed to listen to WWGR/Gator 101.9 for a chance to win an Alabama Festival at Sea Experience for two.
1A. Dates of Contest: March 10th 2014– March 21st 2014
1B. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary. No pre-qualification is required. Listeners will be directed to listen to WWGR for the “ACM Sounder” to be played on-air. The 9th caller at (239) 498-1019 will win an album digital download of a country artist and be qualified to win the Grand Prize of a trip to the American Country Music Awards for two.
1C. How To Play: See above
2. Prize(s). WWGR will award 18 qualifying prizes. Qualifying prizes to be an album digital download of a country artist and will be determined by station at time of giveaway. One winner will be selected of all qualified winners to win the Grand Prize of one American Country Music Awards trip for two. Grand prize includes a 4 day and 3 night trip to Las Vagas, tickets to the 49th annual academy of country music awards, ACM special TV show taping, ACM party for a cause festival, Deluxe lodging at MGM Grand, Roundtrip coach class airline transportation, airport shuttles, airport greetings & alohas, trip assistance & hospitality desk, comprehensive electronic trip winner kit, trip winner congratulations email newsletter, trip, participant laminates & lanyards, world-class trip staff, VIP hospitality, host and escort at all events, 24 hour-a-day emergency access. Grand prize valued at $4,250
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be 18 years or older and legal U.S. Florida residents as determined by the Company. Only one (1) prize shall be awarded per household every thirty (30) days. A person may not win two prizes of the same prize during the same contest, regardless of the length of the contest. Employees of the Company, the Contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Prizes will be available for pick-up Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, unless other arrangements have been made with the promotions department. Identification may be requested at time of pick-up. A winner will have a total of thirty (30) days to collect their prize once the prize is made available.
4. Telephone, Online, and Delivery Disclaimer. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to receive an e-mail due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, miss delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
5. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company. Renda Broadcasting is only certifying the results of the contest and is not guaranteeing the performance of the advertiser.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning $600 or more in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours, or send a self- addressed stamped envelope with contest name to WWGR-FM Promotions, 10915 K-Nine, Bonita Springs, FL 34135.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.